Java Developer with 6+ years of experience in design, development and maintenance of Enterprise applications. During my career, I have worked in both the Developer and QA automation engineer roles. Passionate about learning new technologies, trends and being innovative at work.
- Built out AWS infrastructure for the entire platform which consisted of 6 EKS clusters, MSK (Kafka), Aurora, ElasticSearch, API Gateway, Cognito, Route53 and other AWS services per environment.
- Built out Multi-Cluster monitoring using Prometheus and Thanos with S3 for long term metrics storage.
- Organized numerous AWS JAD (Joint Application Design) sessions for capturing requirements, design and important decisions about infrastructure build-out.
- Designed patterns for Terraform and Helm charts to enforce reusability and ease of maintenance of IaC.
- Built RESTful API's using Spring Boot with DynamoDB as data access to achieve 300 ms SLA.
- Built RESTful Search API's with ElasticSearch as data access.
- Developed ETL pipelines to ingest more than 10 TB data to DynamoDB and ElasticSearch databases using Apache Spark (Scala).
- Built Serverless website using S3, API gateway and Lambda to aid in feature deployment and testing activities.
- Built Terraform modules to manage AWS infrastructure for 10+ projects.
- Developed micro service applications using Apache Camel.
- Built test automation framework using JBehave to validate 20+ REST API services.
- Built test automation framework to validate 2,00,000 row key data in HBase.
- Built SoW (Statement of Work) Spring MVC application for internal account usage.
- Semantic Integration of more than 50 sources using Common Data Modelling, Mapping and Translation with DXSI tool.
- Deployment of applications to Oracle Service Bus.
Open Source Projects
|Course||Issued by||Issued on|
|5-week Data Science Foundation Bootcamp||DPhi||July 2020|
|Reactive Architecture: Introduction to Reactive Systems||Lightbend||June 2020||Certificate|
|Using Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch for Log Monitoring |
Fully Managed and Less Trouble - Alibaba Cloud Database
Building a Cloud-Native application on Alibaba Cloud
Secure and Fast - Alibaba Cloud Elastic Compute Service
Secure and Robust - Network and Security
|Alibaba Cloud||May 2020|
|Cool New Features in Python 3.8||RealPython||May 2020||Certificate|
|Lightbend Scala Language - Professional||Lightbend||May 2020||Certificate|
|Redis for Java Developers |
|Redis University||May 2020||Certificate |
|Kibana Fundamentals||Elastic||May 2020||Certificate|
|Introduction to Redis Data Structures||Redis University||Apr 2020||Certificate|
|ECE, Observability & Endpoint Security Fundamentals||Elastic||Apr 2020||Certificate |
|Complete Guide to Protocol Buffers 3||Udemy||Apr 2020||Certificate|
|Lightbend Akka for Scala Professional||Lightbend||Apr 2020||Certificate|
|Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners||Udemy||Mar 2020||Certificate|
|Ethereum and Solidity: The Complete Developer’s Guide||Udemy||May 2019||Certificate|
|Docker and Kubernetes||Udemy||Dec 2018||Certificate|
|Blockchain for Business - An Introduction to Hyperledger Technologies||LinuxFoundation||Oct 2018|
|Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies||edX||Aug 2018|
|RPA Developer Foundation Training||UiPath||May 2018|
|Scalable Machine Learning||edX||Aug 2015||Certificate|
|Introduction to Big Data with Apache Spark||edX||Jul 2015||Certificate|
|MongoDB for Java Developers||MongoDB||Jul 2015||Certificate|
|Introduction to MongoDB using the MEAN Stack||edX|
- Spring Batch, Integration & MVC
- Hadoop EcoSystem