In order to obtain Irish Residence Permit (IRP) you must book an appointment with Burgh Quay Registration Office if you live in Dubin.
The Appointment System doesn’t show you the available slots until you fill up the form. Also the appointments are released only during specific time periods which makes this process cubersome.
You can now track the availability of appointment slots for both IRP and Re-Entry VISA at ease using below website without having to fill any forms.
You can also enable notifications for appointments through your desktop/mobile browser.
Website auto-refreshes every minute and displays the slots as they are available.
Guidelines for booking IRP Appointments:
- New appointments are added for dates 9 weeks into the future every weekday at 10am. Keep checking the appointment system at 10am everyday until you find one.
- If you need an appointment within the next 2-3 weeks, check at 2:30pm every day.
- A small number of extra near-term appointments are released every afternoon.
- If you do not find a near-term appointment straightaway, keep trying. It may take you 2 or 3 days to find one.
- Extra appointments are also released for some weekday evenings to help.
Guidelines for booking Re-Entry VISA Appointments:
- The stamp in your passport is your evidence of your immigration status in the State. This stamp is sufficient for applying for a Re Entry visa and, if appropriate, for taking up employment.